Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Taste Of Horrible

Here's the trailer. It plays up the melancholic side of the film but I figured it was better to go in as a drama and get a few laughs, then expect a comedy and not laugh very much. Erik Satie makes it all gloomy. The film itself is about one or two sound mixes away from completion, then over to the DVD printing company for Kickstarter send-offs! You can also pre-order a DVD too if you weren't a backer or involved in the film. DVD will have commentary and a never before seen bonus film about a whale! Hot dog!

I'll start sending to film festivals and trying to organize a screening in Duluth too. I look forward to another round of public outcry! Can you dig it man?





  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cinematography. Can't wait to see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was going for "mood piece" with the trailer.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Visit Now - https://www.secretroom.com.mx/

    sex shop Sex Shop en línea en México, juguetes sexuales, vibradores, dildos, lubricantes y lencería.

    ReplyDelete