Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Making Pledges & Making Music!!

There are NINE Days to go! Eight if you're reading this tomorrow afternoon! And even less if you keep postponing looking at this update. We are still a ways to go from 10k. Quite a Ways! BUT I'm not discouraged because a few people verbally told me they were donating bigger amounts. They just haven't pledged yet. I will be sending nice reminders today. If we can get it to 5k, I have a very generous someone willing to front the rest. What can YOU do to get there? Share the project with your friends and social networks! If you like my work, you will enjoy this movie and I think the film will be a nice intro/surprise for those new to the World of Vincent Gargiulo.

Most everything will happen in Duluth so I'm limited on what I can do beforehand. That said, today I went to the studio to lay down the backing track for one of the film's songs, "A Bear, A Hedgehog, Or A Monkey". Here are two photos of me & one of the Bay Area's finest drummers, Roberta Drake rocking it out. I hope to have a demo to share by next week. Tomorrow, a slide guitarist comes in for the track.


I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to this project. I can't do this without you and really appreciate your support!!!

Sincerely,
Vincent Gargiulo

P.S. In other news, I found out my "Muppetless Movie" was accepted into the San Francisco Independent Film Festival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment