Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DAY 12: The Vincent Gargiulo Media Blitz!!

I don't have much time to talk. We start filming in a few hours and I still need to tell myself that I'm smart enough, good enough, and that people like me. So in lieu, here are a bunch of articles that came out TODAY about my work.

Here's one from the San Francisco Bay Guardian talking a little about Duluth, David's Pizza, & my Muppetless Movie which is playing at the SF Indiefest Feb. 17 & 19.
http://www.sfbg.com/2013/02/06/muppets-manholes-and-mayhem?page=0,0

On the local front, here's one from the Duluth News Tribune telling you where I'll be so you can properly stalk me. http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/257833/

Fox 21 News is coming later to the set, so there will probably be a story on TV tonight. The lesson here kids is if you want anybody to pay attention to your rinky dink short film, go to a random place and offend it. 

Occasionally, I like to check out the analytics of this blog. Here's what people searched for to find it. Notice anything funny here?

4 comments:

  1. Could be worse. I used to have a blog, and despite the fact that I never broached that particular topic, people mysteriously wandered onto my blog searching for information on cock stuffing. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Again with the panties....why am I not surprised? And I'm no one to talk, with all the lingerie in my career....Go get 'em, Vincent! I loved working with you and I'm sure you've gotten even better since then. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I love that somebody searched for "granny panties" in quotations. That made me smile. Maybe they were talking about me.

    ReplyDelete